EPAM Systems, founded in 1993, is the leading provider of IT outsourcing software services and solutions in Central and Eastern Europe. We have offices in Newtown, USA; Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen, Hungary; Moscow, St. Petersburg, Russia and Minsk in Belarus. EPAM is delivering advanced technology solutions at a great value for our customers worldwide.
EPAM Budapest is one of the headquarters of EPAM Systems. Currently recruiting exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. We believe that every one of our employees makes a difference and contributes to the synergy that moves us ahead in achieving our goals.
For further information please check our web site at www.epam.com.
We are looking for a (Senior) Manual Tester in our Budapest office to work within a QA team of roughly five people based in Budapest.
- Responsible for the whole QA lifecycle (analyzing the business requirements, preparing the test plans, creating the test cases, monitoring bugs, checking bug fixes)
- Ensuring that all changes have sufficient test coverage, with documented test cases and that those test cases are executed and defects fixed.
- Work as part of an Agile team, helping to ensure that all User Stories have well-documented User Acceptance Criteria, and that those tests are executed within the iteration cycle
- 4+ years in a QA role
- Functional test planning and execution
- Experience of testing complex systems and business flows
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning capability
- Exposure to test management tools (e.g. JIRA, Quality Centre)
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Experience in Unix and/or Linux environment
- Fluent English
- ISTQB Foundation Level certificate or higher
- Test Automation or development experience
- Experience in testing trading applications
- Agile experience For our Budapest office, we are looking for (Senior) Manual Tester
What we offer
- Business trips abroad occasionally
- Professional trainings
- Modern working environment
- Monthly cafeteria benefits
- Recreation area
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- English lessons
- International projects
- Relocation opportunities
- … AND A GOOD PLACE TO WORK! :)
If you are interested in the above mentioned position, please send a detailed CV (in English) referring to the position to:
E-mail cím megjelenítése.
Link megjelenítése" target="_blank">