Our Client is a multinational and prestigious company in the Telecom sector. To their continuously expanding team in Budapest we are looking for a Senior Management Accountant.
- Producing consolidation reports of actuals and supporting analysis in a timely and accurate manner in order to monitor, control and steer business performance and to meet customer needs,
- Production of tracking analysis from the flash result reported to the actual system results and full explanation of variancies,
- Explanations of variances between figures loaded into the Group Consolidation System and Management reporting system,
- Optimizing the flow of financial information towards business and operational management, necessary for business decisions and actions,
- Ensuring that all reports and produced in a timely manner for the monthly and quarterly country reviews,
- Asisting in the bi-annual forecasting exercise’s with assistance in report pack production,
- Creating clear and straight forward interfaces and establishing effective management of these relationships in particular for the resolution of management accounting issues,
- Providing clear direction and leadership to existing and future improvement,
- Developing practices that support the company’s broader financial goals.
- Fluent English
- Finance professional and a fully qualified accountant,
- Minimum 6-8 years post qualified experience, including experience of financial consolidation,
- Experience across different financial disciplines.
- Change management projects,
- Advanced user of MS Excel,
- Good people management and influencing skills,
- Experience of one or all of the following system is advantageous: Oracle, OBI, Hyperion, Smartview.
What we offer:
- Long- term career opportunity,
- Attractive salary and compensation package,
- Internationally oriented working environment in a strongly expanding company,
- Training and development possibilities.