In Hungary UniCredit Bank offers comprehensive and flexible financial products and services under favorable conditions to private customers as well as small and medium size enterprises and large corporates.
Senior liquidity risk specialist
The Senior Colleague will need to
- have deep understanding of EBA and Basel liquidity methodologies and regulatory requirements,
- have insight and knowledge of various risk management tools,
- ensure regulatory compliance in liquidity risk reporting/management,
- control and evaluate liquidity positions (operative-short term, structural),
- overview components of internal FTP process,
- improve methodologies and processes in cooperation with involved parties,
- participate in projects, coordinate needs with IT, Data Warehouse, internal stakeholders
- prepare management materials and proposals.
- Financial University or College degree
- 2+ years of relevant working experience (Market Risk, Liquidity Management, ALM, Treasury is preferred)
- Fluent English
- High level of MS Excel, Access, VBA and SQL experience (Bloomberg is an advantage)
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team and individually
Amennyiben állásajánlatunk felkeltette érdeklődését, az alábbi linkre kattintva jelentkezhet.
Kérjük, jelentkezéskor Mozilla Firefox böngészőt használjon Karrieroldalunk eléréséhez.