Senior Linux Administrator is needed for our client, which is one of Europe's leading providers of communications services, with over 21 million corporate and residential customers around the world.
Senior Linux Administrator
- Provide complex Linux technical and administration support for external and internal customers - 3rd line support of Linux servers
- Responsible for planning, design, and implementation of Linux solutions
- Continuous service improvements
- Active participation in global projects and active communication with global teams
- ITIL foundation accredited
- Excellent English and German language skills
- Excellent and professional knowledge of Linux
- 5+ years’ experience in Linux server implementation, support and design
- Experience with backup systems and tape libraries
- Knowledge of ITIL process models and ISO20000
- Service-oriented attitude
- Proactive approach
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.