Our Partner is a Real Estate Company that develops projects in three real estate sectors: office buildings and parks, retail and entertainment centers and residential.They are at the forefront of the commercial real estate sector in Central, Eastern and Southern Europe owning and managing 30+ commercial buildings.
On behalf of the them we are looking for a Senior Leasing & Property Manager .
- Maintain relations with the existing and new tenants of Employer buildings and Projects and negotiate lease renewals and option rights where appropriate.
- Maintain contact with the Facility Management companies with respect of maintenance of Employers and tenants interests and the continued promotion of the good service and image of the Employer.
- Coordinate the work of lawyers, real estate agents, surveyors, architects, the technical team and business partners throughout the negotiation period of leases until final legal completion.
- Prepare draft agreements and amendments
- Promote the buildings for leasing either through agents, PR efforts, or by personal contacts.
- Introduce tenants to the buildings, negotiate and conclude HoT's and leases with new tenants.
- Assist the sales and marketing director
- Coordinate/supervise marketing, PR activities, and the Project websites; maintain public relations, ensure the continued positive and desired image of the Employer and other properties of the Employer.
- Design marketing materials and be responsible for branding. Coordinate media and marketing companies.
- Reporting on leasing progress on a regular basis in simple informative manner.
- Arrange office marketing studies when required.
- At least 5 years' relevant experience of Real Estate industry
- College or university degree
- Fluent English and Hungarian language knowledge
- Well-developed communication & social skills
- Motivation and diligence
- Team spirit
- Excellent time management skills
- Competitive benefits and bonuses
- Professional & multinational team
- Continuous learning, professional developing opportunities
- Challenging work