Senior Learning Design Specialist
Come and join a thriving, new and innovative learning solutions team in our growing GBS organization in Budapest!
We are looking for experienced, creative learning designers to develop innovative learning solutions answering to the business need and our talent development strategy. In this role, you’ll aid in the analysis, development and implementation of training solutions across the global Givaudan organisation, and across a wide range of learning topics including soft skills, competencies, functional skills as well as process and system related trainings. As an ideal candidate you should bring prior experience in blended learning design, assessments, training, coaching, eLearning, on-the-job activities etc.
You will be assigned a mix of core responsibilities as well as special projects which will equip our Givaudan leaders and employees to grow and perform:
- Design and Build
- Contribute to strategic learning needs analysis
- Work with the business leaders, HR business partners and other departments, to design and develop interactive and engaging learning offerings.
- Manage learning projects end to end – from needs analysis to delivery.
- Work with external partners to leverage existing offerings and integrate / localise into our own learning catalogue.
- Design, develop, and implement variety of training materials: instructor guides, learner workbooks, job aids, e-learnings.
- Build necessary learning evaluation processes to measure learner satisfaction and business impact.
- Manage transition of learning solutions into our learning services team, and provide ongoing support as needed
- Provide guidance and support in the delivery of training products and processes to Human Resource Business Partners.
- Deliver virtual trainings, or ensure local trainers are equipped and certified to deliver trainings
- Evaluate current products and programs, conduct needs assessments, compile client feedback and prepare reports on findings.
- Manage external partners and provide feedback to improve their solutions.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
The skills that will make you successful:
- 5+ years instructional design experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in creating effective internal partnerships; strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Experience in successfully creating top quality work under stretched timelines; strong attention to detail
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected, including experience of soft skill training in a multi-national environment.
- Must demonstrate strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks, activities and commitments
- Knowledge of conducting needs analyses, instructional course design, Adult Learning Theory.
- Passion and energy for development, people and building relationships
- Deep listening and inquiry; seeks to understand and make connections which result in engaging interactions.
- Critical thinking and problem solving; the ability to assess situations and provide alternate solutions.
Your next career step?
Givaudan is not only the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances, but also a place where you can impact your world and contribute to solutions that touch and delight people all over the world every day. We encourage our employees to work on varied challenges and opportunities that foster growth and promote career development. For the latest opportunities, visit Job Opportunities on Engage to grow and shape your path.
Humán erőforrás > Képzési menedzser, Személyzeti menedzser, Személyzeti munkatárs, Személyzeti tanácsadó
IT / Informatika > It asszisztens, It-vezeto, Szoftver tanácsadó
Oktatás / Képzés > Képzési szakértő, Oktatási módszerek szakértő, Oktatási projektmenedzser, Oktatási szakértő, Tréning menedzser
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|