Our client is one of the world's leading independent bookmaking and gaming groups. With offices in London, Gibraltar and the Far East the company offers a wide range of gaming products tailored to each individual market.
To work in a small development team consisting of web, JEE and working closely with business analysts and testing team to deliver a variety of projects, small business changes and 3rd line support.
Your focus must be on the timely delivery of stable implementations that meet with the specified requirements with go test coverage.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To deliver implementations in accordance with coding standards and conventions
- Maintenance of existing applications
- Development level testing (unit and integration)
- Provide, detailed estimates and report on progress
- Maintenance of builds
- At least 5 years commercial experience
- JSE/JEE, Servlets, JSP
- TDD, JUnit
- Hibernate, OR Mapping
- Web Services
- Large website experience
- Team player with a can do attitude willing to transfer knowledge
- Proven track record of delivering on-time, quality code
- Maven 2.0
- XML binding tools
- Knowledge of authentication and authorisation
- The chance to work in a set-up Development Center
- Successful and internationally well-known company
- Professional working environment