Senior JAVA Developer
Purpose of the job:
The Technology Asset Inventory provides information about the firm’s technology assets including system and components, application infrastructure, enterprise technology infrastructure, facilities, and the relationships between these assets. TAI is also used to manage the team associations, roles, and technology access entitlements for people within Tech and Data; capture and report on system disaster recovery plans and documentation. TAI is used throughout Tech and Data for risk management, system and infrastructure cost reporting, management reporting, and general plant management. TAI is rated as a “BUY” application and the team continues to find new and interesting opportunities to leverage its information and improve Tech and Data processes.
- Designing, documentating and developing unit test backed web-services
- Work with the TAI business analysis team to estimate, prioritize, architect, and develop new functionality for TAI.
- Work with peers on the development team to deliver technical solutions (new functionality, enhancements, or fixes) on time, on budget, and to specifications.
- Work with the PM Tech production operations team to minimize outages or incidents.
- Partner with teams in and outside of PM Tech to identify new opportunities for the TAI.
- Java (SE server-side enterprise technologies: Spring, Hibernate, etc..)
- DB2/Sybase; SQL
- JSON and Restful services
- SDLC and documentation processes.
- Eclipse ID
- Flash (Flex)
- XML & XSLT
- MQ (MQSeries)
- Apache CXF
What our Client offers:
- Competitive compensation package
- Provide a challenging, yet gratifying experience in designing and developing components and systems for use by thousands of other developers.