Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even a single plane's take-off requires countless critical finely tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without a stable and innovative IT background.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft has acquired a unique know-how in developing innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer you the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT software development company.
Senior Java Developer
Would you like to use your interpersonal and organizational skills beside your expertise in technology?
In this position you will have the opportunity to take part in designing greenfield common modules for various products which provide optimal support for airlines. By joining the team you will have a possibility to use a wide range of Java technologies and to contact with German and Hungarian Product Managers.
You will be responsible for
- Leading and monitoring the whole module development and the team
- Keeping contact and cooperating with teams located in Hungary and in Germany
- Executing the planned timeline
- Monitoring the implementation according to requirements
- Designing and implementing new functionalities
You will be successful if you have
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to lead the professional team
- Good Object Oriented Programming and Design skills
- Practical experience in design and development in Java applications (at least 5 years)
- Good knowledge of English both spoken and written
You will deal with the following technology stack
- JEE components and API
- Spring technologies i.e. Spring Integrations, Spring boot
- Security: JAAS
- Web: REST API
- IDE, Maven, SVN, Git
- Jira, Confluence
- Design Patterns, Architectural Patterns i.e. CQRS, Event sourcing
Required for application
- Certificate of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítvány)