Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
Senior IT Analyst
Maintain the global managed client environment in Sapa Shared Services and deliver 3rd level support in the respective area. Work with 3rd parties to ensure proper service delivery. Meet SLAs towards Sapa internal business customers.
- 3-5 years experience in a multinational environment
- Experience to work in a virtual team
- Hands-on support experience (working in a ticket
- based environment)
- Experience with incident, problem management, RCA
- Experience in a process based environment (document
- and maintain processes)
- Solid technical background and detailed understanding
- of Microsoft client technologies
- Knowledge of Windows server environment
- (Administrator experience, Active directory, SQL, DNS,
- DHCP, networking knowledge etc.)
- Analytical and customer focused mind set
- Fluency in English is a must
- The desired candidate has solid experience in 2 of the following 4 fields:
- SCCM (preferably v2012) knowledge - OS deployment
- Hands-on experience with client image creation and deployment on enterprise level in Microsoft environment
- Experience with scripting
- Client computer hardware knowledge
- Image deployment / troubleshooting experience
- Hands-on application packaging experience (eg: Microsoft applications, Adobe, CAD)
- Advanced scripting
- Experience with MSI, Installshield technologies
- Packaging techniques and tools
- SCCM (preferably v2012) knowledge - software deployment
- Advanced SCCM knowledge (preferably v2012 )
- Experience with designing, configuring, deploying and administering SCCM infrastructure in an enterprise environment
- Support and administration experience of patch management infrastructure (WSUS)
Client infrastructure support
- 3rd level Windows client troubleshooting experience in a multinational, multicultural environment
- Experience in Advanced Group Policy Management
- Knowledge of MDOP
- ITIL knowledge
- Experience with application virtualization
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button. Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése" target="_blank">www.sapagroup.com
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.