Senior IP Product Pre-Sales Manager
We are a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks, and serves 45 of the world's top 50 operators, as well as over one third of the world's population. We are committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers.
Our products and solutions include wireless products, core network products, network products, application and software, as well as terminals.
- You will be responsible for supporting sales management and customers in establishing, developing and closing business opportunities in the field of IP Network Solutions for Fix and Mobile operators. You will be responsible for all the presale support of IP products in Hungary and you will be based in Budapest.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in telecommunications, computer science or electronics, or relevant majors.
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in the Hungarian Telecom Market.
- Demonstrable knowledge on IP networking technologies, e.g. routing protocols, MPLS, VPLS, IP VPN, etc. Good understanding of network.
- Ability to understand the customer's needs in order to design the desired solution.
- Proven ability to manage customer accounts in cooperation with Sales management.
- Familiar with other vendors' IP Network products (Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel_Lucent ,..).
- Tender project experience is preferred.
- Good oral and written communication, interpersonal skills and fluency in English.
- Presale support including bidding, network design, proposal, pre-sale testing support etc.
- Seek out, identify, develop and close business opportunities with key service providers. Collect and analyze all marketing information. Enhance customer relationships.
- Identify key customer requirements and coordinate with Product Management and Engineering to ensure that these requirements are implemented in the products.
- Create co-operative business plans with service providers and their partners, help to define new business models and support product features.
- Identify, quantify, and recommend action plan to address new business opportunities according to overall strategy.
What we offer:
We offer you a professional career in the one of the leading multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work and competitive salary package. Also you can get a lot of chance to join training to improve yourself.