Our partner is a is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks.We sincerely invite professionals to join our partner and develop together with the company.
For the following tasks:
- Presale support including bidding, network design, proposal, pre-sale testing support etc.
- Seek out, identify, develop and close business opportunities with key service providers. - Collect and analyze all marketing information. Enhance customer relationships.
- Manage all activities and coordinate between our partner and their service provider accounts.
- Promote full range of the company Technologies IP solutions to defined customers. - Produce and deliver formal business proposals and presentations.
- Identify key customer requirements and coordinate with Product Management and Engineering to ensure that these requirements are implemented in the products.
- Create co-operative business plans with service providers and their partners, help to define new business models and support product features.
- Identify, quantify, and recommend action plan to address new business opportunities according to overall strategy.
- Bachelor degree in telecommunications, computer science or electronics, or relevant majors.
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in the Hungarian Telecom Market.
- Demonstrable knowledge on IP networking technologies, e.g. routing protocols, MPLS, VPLS, IP VPN, etc.
- Good understanding of network.
- Ability to understand the customer's needs in order to design the desired solution.
- Knowledge on other vendors' IP Network products (Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel_Lucent ,..).
- Tender project experience is preferred.
- Good oral and written communication, interpersonal skills and fluency in English.