Devise, build and deploy a suite of applications encompassing both server and client-side componentsRequirements:
- At least 4 years of Objective-C knowledge
- Strong attention to detail and highly delivery focused
- Must be capable of working within a cross-functional team
- Good oral and written English knowledge
- Object Oriented Programming and Cocoa Touch frameworks
- Work published in Apple AppStore
- Experience working with UI using NIB and Story Boards
- Exposure to RESTful web-services
- Familiar with Apple recommended best practices for iOS Development.
- Knowledge of the MVC (Model-View-Controller) and Delgate design patterns.
- KVO/KVC knowledge
- Familiar with multithread programming
- Knowledge of memory management rules
- Familiar with Agile software development
- ANSI C programming experience
- Experience working with Git (source control), TeamCity (CI) and Jira (issue tracking)
- Good understanding of security principles (e.g. HTTPS, public-key cryptography etc.)
- Experience in Unit Testing.
- Experience in Continuous Integration.
- Knowledge of Autolayout