Senior Installation Engineer - London - £34K - London
Senior Installation Engineer - London - £34K
£25,000-£34,000 Dependant on Experience
Focus Audio Visual are looking to expand their engineering team to help deliver some major installations for clients based nationally and internationally in the Broadcast, Commercial, Medical and Residential AV market place. FAV is a specialist in providing first class resource support to Integrators across the industry. We are focused on several stable markets, with increasing revenue coming from the education and corporate sector, SMEs, and the public sector. This role has been created in line with the company's growth plans, due to sustained increases in workload. Focus has strong partner relationships with many top Integrators which provides our staff with a wide variety of multi-discipline work.
The successful applicant will report directly to the Technical Director and should have at least 4 years' experience in the technical management of multi discipline high profile projects with a minimum additional 4 years' experience within the Audio Visual sector. They should be able to review designs/drawings and be confident in representing best interests during meetings with clients and other contractors. Detailed technical knowledge of Audio Visual systems including Crestron/AMX control systems, CAD and Local Area Network principles are essential. Experience within Broadcast wiring, OB and MCR operations would also be advantageous
In addition the applicant will also be able to demonstrate excellent understanding in the following areas:
- Polycom and Cisco Video Conferencing Systems
- Crestron and AMX Control Systems
- Lutron Lighting Control
- Extron, Kramer, Black Magic and other Audio/Video Switching equipment
- Clearone, Alan & Heath, Biamp Audio DSP's
- Networking, Cat 5 and Cat 6 Structured Cabling
- Integration of Technical Systems
- The ability to present a case and methodology both to the company and the client
- Appreciation of key issues including access, ventilation, power requirements. Instinctive ability to foresee issues with integration
- Lateral approach to fault finding and debugging
- Meticulous approach to ensure installations are carried out to the highest standards
Typical day-to-day duties would include:
- Liaison with the client and the Contractor to ensure the best possible solutions are attained
- for the client
- Reporting to the Project Manager or Technical Director, you would offer advice and guidance
- with regards to the technical installation.
- Advise, supervise and support team members as required.
- Pursue personal development skills and knowledge necessary for effective performance of
- your role
- Maintain regular, consistent and professional attendance, punctuality and personal
- appearance in uniform provided and adhere to the relevant health and safety procedures.
- Production of high quality and accurate documentation using job packs
The applicant will also have:
- A comprehensive practical and theoretical understanding of audio visual, wired and wireless
- networking, mechanical and electrical services such as HVAC and BMS, their integration,
- regulations, protocols and related technical language.
- To be a team player with ability to offer guidance or assistance to colleagues.
- The ability to work on own initiative in a well organised and efficient manner.
- An eye for aesthetic detail with excellent communication skills on both a technical and personal level.
The successful candidate is likely to have, although not essential, a qualification in AV or electronic installation; a similar level qualification in networking or infrastructure; CTS or Cedia certification would be ideal. A full driving licence is essential. You will be required to cover sites across the UK with short periods abroad
"NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE" If you are interested please apply using the Apply Now Button.
Ref. Code: SnrICusUkBcLink megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />