A Global Leader:Pridgeon & Clay is one of the largest independent, value-added manufacturers and suppliers of stamped and fine blanked components for a variety of industries and applications. A global workforce of over 1000 skilled employees contributes to our full service approach to design, prototyping, validation and manufacturing excellence.Pridgeon & Clay Kft. is located in Apostag, Hungary, a short 16 kilometers from Dunaújvaros.
Position: Senior Human Resources Generalist—Hungary
Qualified candidates will possess the following Minimum Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree (Human Resources is desired)
- Solid understanding of Hungarian Employment Law, language and culture
- Recent experience with the recruiting and hiring process (using various methods including social media)
- Previous experience performing human resources-related duties in a professional environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, organizational and collaboration skills
- The ability to perform projects with a high degree of detail
- Exceptional professional attributes that include self-motivation, dependability, and confidentiality
- The ability to build effective work relationships
- An excellent work record, including attendance
Outstanding candidates will possess the following Desired Requirements:
- Previous experience in the automotive industry
- A high level of proficiency using Human Resources Management Systems (HRMS)
- Experience managing orientation and onboarding
- University relations experience
- Experience with succession planning, human capital forecasting and performance management
The Primary Activities of the Senior Human Resources Generalist include:
- Relay basic human resources-related policy information and/or conduct interpretation to resolve routine questions and assist employees.
- Use various recruiting methods to obtain candidates for current and future talent needs. Create and maintain relations with colleges and universities to assist with internships and future recruitment. Attend job fairs, networking events, and other events as needed.
- Post assigned professional/technical positions internally, according to company policy, including appropriate qualifications and the accurate duties for each position.
- Work with the appropriate manager to interview and select the most qualified candidates for both internal and external open positions.
- Coordinate the transfer dates of the candidates selected, and begin the process of replacing the positions (if necessary) that the chosen candidates vacate.
- Update and administer performance appraisals for all positions (new hires, open jobs, and annual appraisals) and document returned appraisals. Perform orientation for newly hired employees, updating the orientation information as needed.
- Provide necessary, accurate, and timely feedback of all pertinent information to co-workers and management.