Senior HR Manager
Company: Major multinational FMCG company
Our client is searching for a Senior HR Manager to provide HR leadership for the Commercial team (Marketing, Sales, and Finance). Our client is one of the leading global FMCG companies, with both strong local and international brands, and with significant operations in Hungary, and the CEE region.
- Lead all Talent Management within the Commercial organization, with emphasis on Marketing and Sales. Provide leadership in the areas of Recruitment/Selection/Talent Planning/On boarding/Retension
- Excellent business partnering skills, the ability to effectively work with top management to meet Commercial objectives
- Provide leadership in the area of Employer branding, Trainee/Management trainee programs
- Ability to manage an HR team up to 4 people
- Lead training and development programs
- College/University degree in HR/business area
- Minimum 5-7 years HR experience, preferably within a large multinational company
- Leadership/Management of an HR team (up to 4 persons)
- Solid understanding of Commercial area within a Consumer Goods company
- Strong analytical skills, high comfort level with statistics/numbers, detailed analysis
- Fluent Hungarian and English
- Ability to travel within the CEE region
- Willingness to work abroad within 3 years is an advantage
Our client can offer:
- Excellent career perspectives within a dynamically growing company
- Excellent compensation package, including motivating bonus, company car, and many other extras
To apply for this exciting position, please send your CV (in English only) to the following e-mail address.
All CVS are handled with strict confidentiality, and never forwarded to a third party without your clear consent.