Senior HR Generalist
Pozíció leírása / Job description
On behalf of our Client, who is one of the world's leading intralogistics companies, we are looking for a Senior HR Generalist.
- Strategy: defining, proposing and implementing the HR strategy and policy in Hungary with the orientation of the corporate HR; managing the yearly HR budget
- Recruitment: assisting managers in hiring process; coordinating the hiring work, managing internal vacancies
- Compensation&Benefits: coordinating the preparation of yearly salary increase and bonus payments; coordinating cafeteria together with payroll; coordinating talent reviews and succession planning, monthly preparing of bonus payments
- Training &Development: managing internal and external trainings; yearly training plan for the entire organization; team building events
- HR Administration: entering and leaving documentations; personnel files up to date; preparing and reviewing/modifying HR policies/regulations
- Other: composing reports to the HQ on regular and ad-hoc basis; coordinating the yearly employee satisfaction survey; representing the Hungarian office in international HR projects and meetings
Elvárások / Requirements
-College or University degree
- Working experience of min. 2 years as HR Generalist or HR Business Partner at international company.
- Fluency in English written and oral communication, German is an advantage
- Strategy development and business planning experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Very hands-on attitude, able to work alone and to set priorities, has great influencing skills
- Highly energetic and proactive approach
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- Opportunity to be part of a market leading company
- Pleasant and unique working environment in Biatorbágy (M1 highway), daily company bus from Budapest.
- Complex and challenging daily tasks and responsibilities
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján