Our multinational Client in the FMCG sector is looking for a new HR team member in the following role: Senior HR Business Partner. The ideal candidate has an outgoing, dynamic personality and able to act as a real partner to the business.
- Contribute to achieving the HR strategic objectives by setting and implementing Human Resources action plans. Act as a business partner for commerce and support organizations by translating functional, organizational needs into HR actions, policies and represent people agenda
- Provide human resources services in HR processes i.e. recruitment and selection, performance and talent management, people and organizational development, applied compensation etc.
- Act as Change Agent in designing and managing organizational changes which have people impact.
- Within HR the job holder has a consultancy role on ‘recruitment & selection’, ‘job design and evaluation’.
- Min. 5 years (ideally 8+) experience in HR gained at multinational organization
- Extroverted, dynamic personality combined with hands on attitude who is eager to learn
- University / College degree
- Fluent English
- Computer literacy (strong knowledge in MS Office)
- Strong people leadership skills
- Solid applied knowledge in labour legislation
- Work experience in abroad is an advantage
- Opportunity to work for a world-famous brand
- Competitive compensation package including company car
- International career-development opportunities