Senior HR Associate
Our client is a multinational telecommunication company (SSC) is looking for an experienced, Senior HR Associate to their own HR team.
The role holder is an integral part of the management team for a particular account, location/geography or human resource speciality area. He/she is responsible for providing a professional Human Resources consultancy service to Line Managers and their teams to enable them to meet their business objectives in line with regional and business strategies, company values, policies and procedures, HR best practice and external legislative requirements.
The aim of the position is to provide professional HR support in one or more of the following areas: Resourcing, labour relations, compensation & benefits, employee services, management development, employee relations, employee communications, employee professional development and outsourcing.
Main responsibilities are:
• To proactively partner with management and other colleagues within the business to achieve BT's targets.
• To contribute to the definition of HR actions and company policy.
• To participate in the development of processes/products/services to support business strategies.
• To monitor and provide feedback for decision-making on the effectiveness of people management practices/processes.
• To support change initiatives from a BT wide perspective. May manage people, process or content area. Business Impact: Impact is short term and primarily functional in scope. Carries out complex and specialised activities/projects.
• Executes processes to meet customer needs.
• Responsible for analysis, design & development of policies, plans & programmes.
• Current policy, business strategy and objectives typically guide this role, although there may be involvement in the formulation and development of future policy.
The ideal candidate is who:
- has clear managerial responsibilities for people
- interprets policies, executes and/or oversees processes
- is able to make decision according to established solutions
- is able to work with minimum supervision, seeking assistance where appropriate
- Graduate level or corresponding experience,
- At least 3 years working as HR Generalist, good knowledge in HR issues
- Recognised expert in their field (depth and breadth).
- multinational environment
- dynamic, young and growng organisation
- training and development opportunities
- competitive salary
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a