Our multinational client is a prestigious telecommunication company with worldwide presence, for which we look for a Senior HR Associate to their Budapest-based business services center.
- Apply strategic and business targets to HR processes, products and services
- Proactively partner with management and other colleagues within the business to achieve targets.
- Contribute to the definition of HR actions and company policy.
- To participate in the development of processes/products/services to support business strategies.
- To monitor and provide feedback for decision-making on the effectiveness of people management practices/processes.
- To support change initiatives
- To prepare and maintain policies and processes
- Fluent English is mandatory
- At least 5 years of experience in similar role, experience in SSC is a great advantage
- Proactiove, "can do" attitude and mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- College or university degree
- Internationally oriented working environment in a strongly expanding company - Attractive salary and compensation package - Training and development possibilities
Jelentkezés: Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján