- Supervises different subteams consisting of employees with senior level professional competences in different fields
- the professional management of one of the subteams is based in the UK – regular discussion is necessary with the UK-based functional manager
- Oversees the implementation of tasks of his direct reports, and ensures even workload of the members of the group.
- Liaises goals, expectations and performance-related questions
- Supports team members in escalation handling.
- Transfers operational and other relevant business information to the group.
- Ensures the well-being of the group; facilitates effective team work and conflict management.
- Monitors the productivity and operational performance of the group, and takes correction steps when necessary.
- Takes part in the planning of the budget of the work group; has partial responsibility for its observance.
- Conducts the performance appraisal of the subordinates and gives inputs to salary review.
- Takes part in the selection of new employees, suggests dismissals and promotions.
- Supports the individual development of the members of the group: specifies basic performance and identifies development gaps; develops the technical knowledge of subordinates.
- Sets goals for the group: helps in clarification of individual responsibilities; distributes tasks to individuals, and sets priorities daily; determines execution deadlines and quality expectations.
- Gives professional guidance to subordinates.
- Reconsiders claims arriving from other organizational units to the groups, and conducts professional conciliation with those units.
- Makes proposals in case of conflict and has certain decision-making rights.
- Proven team leadership experience preferably in an ICT multinational environment
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication, negotiation and conflict-handling skills
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Degree in business studies or IT engineering
- Structured way of thinking
- Ability to create a friendly and motivating working atmosphere
- Technical experience in network operation or network design (Cisco technology) is a definite advantage
- Young and friendly team
- Continuous development opportunities in IT and languages (parallel English and German), career opportunities within the company
- Modern and comfortable working environment in Infopark
How to apply
Please upload your detailed professional CV (Hungarian/English) for the appropriate position on our homepage:
Search by code: 82677