Senior General Ledger Accountant
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Do you consider yourself a talented, professional accountant? Feladatok: • Prepare journal entries following local and European accounting procedures Elvárások: You MUST Amit kínálunk: • The chance to work for a newly built organization that can provide a long term and fast career growth
Your English is absolutely fluent + you learn processes quickly?
Do you have at least 1 year experience in complex GL accounting?
Then we have the perfect opportunity for you at a brand new&world-class shared service organization in Budapest!!!
DO NOT HESITATE TO APPLY NOW!
• Undertake reporting requests
• Deal with collections, billing & distribution activities.
• Respond to accounting queries from business Finance teams
• Resolve issues in a timely, professional manner
• Support with preparing information for audit and statutory requests
• Prepare analysis and management reporting
• Prepare and review account reconciliations
• Assist with tax restructuring and support Country Stat Leader in case of local tax audits
• Undertake ad-hoc projects as required
• be fluent in English with proficient IT skills
• have 2-4 years complex accounting or controlling experience in multinational environment
• be able to learn processes quickly and adhere to them accurately
• act as a good team player with effective interpersonal skills
• show highly professional style when dealing with business clients
• have a compliance&controllership mindset
• be numerate with a good eye for detail
• Italian,Spanish, Swedish,German, French, Polish
• To have an excellent compensation package
• To work in a brand new and modern office with a good location with word-class professionals
Do you consider yourself a talented, professional accountant?
• Prepare journal entries following local and European accounting procedures
• The chance to work for a newly built organization that can provide a long term and fast career growth
Elvárások / Requirements
Amit kínálunk / Offer
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090