Senior frontend developer
We're looking for a
Junior frontend developer
Our partners product is a travel metasearch engine, an innovative and simple tool to plan and book all aspects of your travel. As a Junior frontend developer you will be working in a start-up like environment with their talented team that builds the features and high quality, large scale systems and services that enable customers to search where they will find the best travel options for the cheapest price.
- Develop and maintain the frontend user interfaces of our products
- Work with Project Managers and help them build project plans
- Complete your work corresponding to the project plan and specification while you maintain the quality of your delivery
- Deep knowledge in HTML, CSS and the DOM,
- experience with CSS preprocessors such as SASS, LESS,
- knowledge and experience of frontend application frameworks such as Angular.js, Ember, Knockout, or Backbone,
- experience with responsive design, grid systems, deferred loading schemes, and css rendering,
- experience with application scaffolding tools, automation & development tools, and dependency management (e.g. Yeoman, Bower, npm, grunt, etc.),
- experience working with version control systems (Git, Subversion, etc.),
- written and verbal fluency in English.
- Experience in mobile web,
- experience in developing frontend code for large scale web,
- an additional European language knowledge.
How to apply: Send your english CV with your salary expectation to E-mail cím megjelenítése