Our multinational client is looking for a dynamic and motivated candidate for this position:
Senior FP&A analyst
- Support the monthly Business Review process: prepare/review forecast for the region, analyse and prepare reporting, prepare insight for management on business trends, growth projections and efficiency increase possibilities/initiatives
- Support EME Finance team in building up an excellent business (performance) understanding, drive follow up of actions and support filtering/reporting the key messages to Sr Mgt addressing priorities
- Work with/support the FP&A Manager to continuously drive accountability (‘as if the business is our own’), promote continuous business performance improvements and promote a ‘no surprise’ culture.
- Promote developing an in-depth understanding of Country’s activities in the areas of revenue generation, cost per activity/service, productivity, capacity and other resource planning, capital expenditure. Drive thorough understanding of the customer base, activity levels and components affecting Country’s growth. Promote market analysis and analysis of associated price developments.
- Proactively communicating with all disciplines, identify risks and opportunities, educate the business with appropriate communication of significant events.
- Take part in Cashflow Planning and Treasury Reporting
- Analyze LVA’s, evaluate sales information, determine strategic pricing options, and offer creative selling solutions to assist in closing the sales process within approved rates of return.
- Promote/support strategic planning; drive sense of urgency in (over) delivering short term objectives.
- Lead or participate in ad-hoc projects assigned
Professional experience required:
- Masters degree in finance-related field
- Minimum three years experience in the role of Financial Analyst and convincing relevant financial and business experience.
- Familiar with Sarbanes Oxley compliance issues and US GAAP or IFRS
- BI reporting tools (Cognos, Hyperion or any equivalent)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills both in Hungarian and English
- A good organizer. Responds swiftly, as necessary, to requests and assists with issues. Maintains continuity in recurring responsibilities and meets deadlines.
- Communicates convincingly, with impact. Strongly follow up on actions and doesn’t give up before delivery, communicates with respect though driving sense of urgency and understands balancing its communication