Enloyd is an executive recruitment company focused on mid- to senior-level professionals offering high quality and tailor-made recruitment and consulting services as well as a trustworthy Business Partnership for both Clients and Candidates. Our specialized consultants conduct recruitment projects for the biggest global corporations and local companies operating in all sectors of the economy.
We established our Hungarian Enloyd entity on a long and well-based tradition of our previous mother company, Prohuman Group. Prohuman, present on the Hungarian market since 1997, becoming an own entity in 2004 providing complex HR services solutions on the Hungarian labour market. Enloyd has become a professional and dynamic partner for its Clients and Candidates thanks to its accomplished international background of Work Service Capital Group.
Our prestigious client is looking for a financial controller with well-established experience in IFRS and reporting skills. The company is among the leaders in commercial real estate sector in CEE with regional offices all around Europe. Due to a further expansion and a new investment project company is seeking a financial professional to support management team.
- Report to CFO and support the current financial controller to supervise the accounting team
- Participate in financial reporting - quarterly and annual reports in accordance with all relevant accounting standards to the extent necessary, IFRS and Hungarian GAAP
- Liaising with company auditors, lawyers and valuators
- Working together with financial controller on the preparation of budget, cash-flow forecasts and other projections as required by Company management
- Loan administration and reporting to financing banks under supervision of the CFO, timely reporting and covenants, CP for draw-downs, interest calculation
- Involvement in tax issues of the company - tax filing, tax audits
- Be part of the asset management team
- College or University degree in Finance /Economics/Business
- At least 4-5 years of professional experience in financial controlling, preferably in Real Estate sector or at biggest audit firms
- Fluency in Hungarian and English,
- Strong Excel essential, SAP Business One experience or similar ERP knowledge is an advantage,
- Proven track record in IFRS reporting
- Highly structured approach, with the ability to co-ordinate a large number tasks simultaneously
- Dynamic, outspoken, assertive personality with team player approach
what company offers:
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- Multinational environment
- Development opportunities
- International collaboration
what Enloyd offers:
- Professional consultancy
- Profound knowledge about the relevant market sector
- Overall guidance and support during the whole selection process
- Personalised career and jobseeker counselling
- Feedback on language and professional skills
- Long-term cooperation and support
In case you are interested in the above mentioned position please send your English CV to the e-mail address below.
Visit our homepage under www.enloyd.hu and discover new possibilites!