Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes
We are hiring in the following position:
Senior Financial Analyst, Controlling
Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for daily financial control and analysis as well as accounting activities of Global IS/IT and Financial Shared Services’ costs. The role covers ensuring compliance to Corporate Accounting policy/processes, budgeting and reporting instructions.
- Act as a business analyst and finance expert for the Shared Services organization
- Be the owner of month end closing sub processes and monthly financial reporting
- Perform daily routine and ad-hoc accounting and analysis according to requests from Shared Services Controller or discussed work allocation
- Be the day-to-day interface with Financial Shared Services functions regarding accounting on SSC Entities
- Responsible for accuracy of financial data in ledgers and internal / externals reports. Ensure the necessary reporting to maintain financial control
- Monitor changes in Fiscal Accounting and Tax rules. Propose changes to account practice if needed.
- Participate in annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting including involvement in preparation of analyzing and summarizing changes as well as preparing succinct explanations of trends and changes.
- Proactively contribute to the development of the controlling team and Shared Services in general
- Master or Bachelor degree in Economics / Accounting
- At least 3 years experience working in finance area preferably at large multinational company
- Relevant knowledge and understanding of budgeting, forecasting methods, accounting rules, treatments, principles, processes, tax and other laws are essential to take this position
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with regard to establishment, development and improvement of processes and procedures
- Work experience in diverse and complex environment
- Analytical skill is critical
- Good communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (MS Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English is a must
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data, and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: www.sapagroup.com/hungary
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci u. 1-15.