For fulfilling the position
Senior Financial Accounting Services Business Analyst
we are looking for colleagues
The position owns the monthly and month-end related accounting activities and processes, serves as the primary point of contact for Company’s complex business unit operating locations.
- Customer Service and Business Process Ownership and Administration
- Perform the general accounting functions for complex operating locations
- Work with Business Unit contacts to continuously identify areas of improvement and value creation in all service areas.
- Develop and maintain expertise regarding GAAP, Company’s Financial Management Handbook and other financial reporting rules and requirements.
- Act as an expert resource for location personnel in answering questions and providing direction on all areas of the general ledger such as fixed assets, project accounting, tax, payroll, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Solve problems to root cause to prevent recurrence.
- Work with the team and Business Unit contacts to ensure on time month end closing and perform reconciliation as per company policy. During month end close work in the afternoon shift.
- Compliance / Improvement : Coordinate and participate in self assessment testing procedures
- Drive process improvement and standardization utilizing ABS principals
- Assure proper documentation exists to maintain strong levels of Audit compliance
- Monitor adherence to standard operating procedures through every accounting cycle and make updates to procedures as needed
- Fluent English
- Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree in Accounting / Finance (Accounting preferred)
- Desirable Education: Master’s Degree or advance certification (MBA / CPA / CMA)
- Minimum Experience: 2 years of general ledger accounting experience
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Knowledge of ERP systems, preferable of Oracle; Hyperion, JD Edwards, AS400 system experience is advantage
- Good computer skills (spreadsheet / data query and manipulation) and Microsoft Office products (Excel particularly pivot tables, vlookups and macros)
- Good communication skills (customer relationships / technical writing)
- Clear criminal records are required. Request for certificate will be processed by the company.
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.