Our multinational client is currently looking for a talented, experienced Executive Assistant to its Budapest based office.
- Provide personal administrative support and assistance to the CEO.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently.
- Manage and maintain executive schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors
We are looking for an experienced assistant who has the ability to interact with executive and senior management in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, with a high level of professionalism, proactivity and flexibility is crucial to this role.
- 5 years experience supporting at executive level
- Excellent calendar management skills, including coordination of complex, executive meetings
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- High-level business English - written and verbal
- Successful company
- Being empowered to take responsibility and work independently
- International working environment
- Competitive compensation package