Sapa Shared Services, as internal service provider of Sapa AS, delivers end-to-end IS/IT and financial services to Sapa locations across the world. Shared Services’ major hub is located in Székesfehérvár.
Fields of expertise:
- Financial Shared Services
- IT Operations and Support
- IT Architecture
- Application services and IT development
- Program – and Project management
- ERP Deployment
- ERP Functional Support
Senior ERP Implementation Specialist
Location: Székesfehérvár, Sapa Profiles Kft.
Global ERP implementation program
According to the Strategic ERP Consolidation Program of Sapa, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 will be implemented within the company globally.
- Dynamics AX 2012 Implementation: Member of Sapa’s AX 2012 Deployment team as functional specialist. Actively participate in the design, setup, test, conversion and go-live phases: work with key users, understand business needs, create functional design documents and development specifications, test the solution, help in training sessions.
- Improvements/Enhancements: Initiate and pursue process improvements to facilitate processing within AX and in order to help the users to manage their tasks more efficiently.
- Day to day support: Provide day to day functional support for entities working in Dynamics AX environment worldwide. Investigate and analyze upcoming issues and requests coming from the user community and deliver the resolution in a timely manner. Fix system issues/bugs and work together with the Microsoft and Sapa helpdesk if needed. Provide the necessary help to the supported users to ensure their smooth administration in Dynamics system
- Minimum 5 years experience with a Global ERP (like Oracle; SAP; Dynamics AX, etc.) in one of the following areas:
Commercial (OE; Shipping; Preparation)
Shopfloor & Manufacturing
Supply Chain & Planning
- Fluency in English is a must
- Proven experience in implementation, or functional support is a plus
- Experience with Dynamics AX is an advantage
- Flexibility with travelling abroad (50% of the working time)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, team player
- University / college degree
- Strong computer literacy ( Excel, Word, etc)
How to apply
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV along with a photo on the link below.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job. To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése