A hardware and software developer company, significant supplier of the automated manufacturing industry.Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test and implement the system software
- Work on implementing communication protocols, internal data handling and management and means of configuring devices
- Help develop or modify overall application software framework, suitable for running on an embedded system
- Writing device drivers and other firmware in control of custom hardware (cameras, USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, I/O, power management, lighting, etc.)
- Integrate low-level hardware control into device framework
- Occasional travel to Germany and USA.
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing software in C
- Engineering degree in computer science or electrical engineering or equivalent. Skills in global software design and architecture
- Experience with professional team software programming projects (development processes, source code control, formal bug tracking, etc.)
- Team player and ability to work on multi-site development projects (Hungary, Germany, USA),
- Self-motivated, and able to work independently
- Professional use of English is mandatory (both spoken and written).
- Experience with DSP based embedded systems, device drivers and low level system programming
- Experience with the system development tool Code Composer Studio (Texas Instruments)
- Experience in writing and working with software unit tests
- Experience with TCP/IP and industrial protocols such as Profinet, EtherNet/IP, Modbus/TCP
- Good presentation, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.