Our Client is looking for an experienced Candidate for the following open position:
Senior Digital Designer
About the role:
As part of the marketing department within a dynamic and constantly growing company, you will be at the forefront of innovation. The Senior Digital Designer is ultimately responsible for maintaining and advancing the positive impact we have on our users. The work you do is instrumental in building bridges and appealing to an ever-expanding and diverse audience.
- Understanding of digital, responsive design, UX/ UI, typography and printing
- Knowledge of creative and digital design
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite
- Solid colour theory and typography knowledge
- Understanding UX/ UI design principles and responsive design
- Experience in both print and web design can deliver beautiful, high-quality designs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be a team player with sufficiently strong leadership abilities to deliver efficient design solutions
- Design & edit communication materials: landing pages, newsletters, web pages, gif banners, print
What we expect from You:
- To define the creative direction of new projects requested by The Business.
- Ensuring that the existing projects are developed appropriately by:
- Monitoring consistency in the brands’ visual development
- Collaborating with the development department and providing feedback on the final result
- Testing the web pages on multiple devices ensuring design elements correlate with the responsive and user focused design principles
- Must deliver the best design solutions within the given deadline
- Solve problems and adapt to the dynamics of the industry
- The ability to take the lead on the design aspect of web projects and to proactively take the creative lead in conceptualising new and improving existing projects.
- To follow the UX design principles and make feasible UX decisions within the scope of the product
- To have a data driven approach by keeping in touch with the analysts and adapting UX design solutions, suggest A/B split tests and when needed and track results
- Extensively research targeted markets, the industry, latest trends & techniques.
- To have a user-focused approach when thinking about the functionality and the final look and feel and visual representation of all projects
- To collaborate with the marketing and development teams from the early stages of UX projects
- To properly evaluate proposed design solution in order to eliminate the possible mismatches with the needs and/ or development constraints
- To conduct user tests and apply the received feedback
The company offers:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development, challenging tasks
Applicant interested in above position please send us your resume in Hungarian and English to the following e-mail address:
A-Credit 2000 Tanácsadó és Szolgáltató Kft.
8000 Székesfehérvár Budai út 9-11. 1/107-108.
Looking for the Best.....