Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even a single plane's take-off requires countless critical finely tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without a stable and innovative IT background.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft has acquired an unique know-how in developing innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer you the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT software development company.
Senior Desktop Administrator
The person will be responsible for providing support for all users at Lufthansa Systems Hungária and will play a key role assessing the needs of multiple groups within the company. They will be primarily responsible for the day-to-day IT support, administration, and performance while ensuring quality standards are met.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft. is among the biggest Hungarian IT companies providing the wide spectrum of IT services ranging from application development to test management.
Our internal IT services team is looking for two new members in the following position:
Specific Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Managing and Troubleshoot end user system issues, failure recovery, virus cleaning, etc
- Prepare new laptop/desktop hardware for new-hires and ongoing tech refresh cycles
- Managing Videoconference systems and projectors
- Write instruction guides for common tasks to be user self-help guides
- Be self-driven to improve existing processes and implement new processes
- At least 3 years of experience in front-line Windows desktop support
- Extensive knowledge in all current Windows and MS Office versions (Win 7; Office 2007, 2010, 2013)
- Microsoft Outlook administration-user/group/email account creation & maintenance in Windows Active Directory/Microsoft Exchange skills are highly desired
- Basic Mac OS and Linux knowledge
- Strong hardware and software troubleshooting skills
- Strong customer-focus attitude
- Ability to drive and solve problems on several communication channels, such as phone
- Up-to-date knowledge of current Windows system recovery tools
- Experience with Windows system imaging and mass deployment
- Personal accountability, initiative, and follow through to take problems from start to finish
The ideal candidate
- Is motivated in providing professional support for customers
- Has good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Is highly self-motivated and directed
- Speaks English on an intermediate level (language exam is not necessary)
- Is able to extend and develop his professional skills continually
- Is creative, self-sufficient and reliable