Develop and design architectural system and application solutions, standards and road maps, assess new technologies for investment, and articulate the transition from current to future architectural state in consideration of the future needs of the business, security policies and requirements, and striking an optimal balance between standardization, customization, innovation, costs and risk management.
• Design, develop and review ICT solutions that require the integration of multiple technologies, and the interrelationships of multiple systems serving diverse customers and provide technical advice and counsel to IT project teams working on architectural issues to ensure alignment
• Translate clients’ business needs and strategy to functional and technical system solutions, in line with clients’ requirements and TS guidelines, in a way that realizes customer satisfaction and/ or contributes to TS profitability. *Systems: server, network, storage, backup, datacenter, middleware, OS (related components).
• Costing of specific solutions for the customer account, in context of T-Systems portfolio, standards and principles.
• Coordinate the implementation of designed ICT solutions, interact with the client on all levels in relation to the solution to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Coach team members and coordinate execution and delivery, to ensure efficient and effective realization of business goals.
• Review bids and proposals of ICT solutions on e.g. functional and technical feasibility, impact and costs.
• Manage the team of up to 2 people directly and up to 10 engineers indirectly (functional leadership).
• Participation in International projects