Our client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of Investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of their people is critical to the company’s success. They share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. The firm can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
We are looking candidates for the following role:
Senior Data Analyst and Datawarehouse Expert
Enterprise Data & Services (ED&S) provides leverage to the Firm’s businesses through standardized data and enterprise-wide services. ED&S serves all areas of the Institutional Securities Group (ISG), as well as certain areas of Retail (GWM) and Investment Management (MSIM). The practice areas within ED&S are: Accounts & Legal Entities, External Legal Entities, Documents, Internal People, Elemental Reference Data, Identity Management, Delivery Instructions, Securities Reference Data, Timeseries Data, HR and CS.
The Compliance, Risk & Governance Technology Data Team work with global teams responsible for developing reports from multiple global data sources.
It is in a strategic position to provide quality data for report teams, it is expected to grow in the following years.
The EMEA sub team located in Budapest is made of 4 subject matter experts with own responsibilities.
We're looking for a colleague who will have the opportunity to utilize data analysis and communication skills by liaising with internal / external vendors, off shore ETL developers and defining data strategy.
- Responsible for data analysis, data profiling and data sourcing
- Support business analysts and developers with data subject expertise, query building and optimization
- Develop a thorough understanding of the data definitions, domain values, data relationships, business rules, sources and data integration for each subject area
- Translate business requirements into data models and Informatica ETL design specifications
- Assist in ETL testing, creating test data and troubleshooting ETL issues
- Troubleshoot data issues and work with data providers for resolution
- Coordinate and conduct impact analysis because of upstream data changes
- Strong knowledge of relational databases (preferably DB2) and data modeling
- Strong SQL query-writing skills
- Strong analytical, profiling and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in data integration and data conversions
- At least 5-10 years industry experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with ETL tools (preferably Informatica) with the ability to develop ETL design specifications and troubleshoot ETL issues
- Knowledge of financial services data
- Working Knowledge of Autosys, Unix commands and scripting
What we offer:
- Open, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- IT Academy courses, professional development and career path
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
Please, send your CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése e-mail address, by indicating the following reference number in the Subject field: HR6900040X
VISION Recruitment Hungary
Phone: +36 1 919 12 70
Email: E-mail cím megjelenítése