Are you enthusiastic about joining a creative and inspiring environment at one of the most well-known brands in the world's toy industry? Are you experienced in customer service or sales support? If yes, this is the right opportunity for you!
• Complete ownership of order-to-cash process.
• Support sales and operations teams with various analysis.
• Monitor adherence to committed forecasts, identify and drive corrective actions.
• Be the go-to person in with regards to creation and management of various ordering tools
• Stay in daily contact with customers, service them and drive innovations aimed at improving the cooperation experience.
• Complete ownership of regular reporting focusing on various aspects of performance, including driving the necessary corrective actions.
• Act as local SAP super user.
• Ownership of basic product master data in collaboration with regional team.
• Represent company in various regional and global forums.
• Assist regional teams with driving locally the projects related to logistics
• Act as go-to person in various operations questions.
• College degree is advantage.
• At least 2 years’ experience within sales support or customer service.
• SAP experience (SD module).
• Very strong structured, analytical and communicative person.
• Collaborative person with team spirit.
• Highly proficient level of verbal and written English and Hungarian. Other regional languages are an advantage.
• High level of energy and drive.
• Strong PC skills.
• Fast learner
• Interesting job in successfully growing business.
• Interesting experience in an international environment working in the Budapest office.
• Highly competitive reward in compliance with knowledge and experience.
• Attractive benefits package.
• Possibility to work for one of the strongest brands in the world.
• Opportunity to develop skills through formal trainings and networking.
• Opportunity to grow within the role and within the company.