Our Client is the world’s leading producer of primary aluminum, fabricated aluminum, and alumina and is active in all major aspects of the industry.
They are currently looking for a Senior Credit Manager.
- establish and maintain an efficient Credit and Colletion process
- control credit risk
- leading team of collectors, credit managers, administrators
- performing risk assessment
- set and review credit limits for customers
- coordinate collections from customers
- organize and perform customer visits
- ensure quality of service
- University degree in finance
- at least 3-5 years work experience within credit management
- at least 2 years leadership experience
- fluent English
- strong Italian is a big advantage!
- in-depth knowledge of credit risk analysis and collection techniques, especially Letter of Credit
- solid background with balance sheet, cash flow, P&L analysis
- outstanding negotiating skills
- competitive compensation package
- challenging tasks
- multinational environment