For fulfilling the position
Senior Credit Analyst
we are looking for colleagues
This position is responsible for collecting and reconciling receivables by Managing credit risk of a small, medium risk portfolio, through the assessment of the customers' financials, assigning credit limits.
- Conducting pre collection call as well as follow outstanding balance • Improve customer payment cycle on assigned portfolio
- Follow incoming payments and provide Accounts Receivables sufficient information for cash application
- Resolve queries
- Credit Control
- Credit review
- On a continuing basis, the senior Analyst must review the limits according to input from both (Alcoa's) Sales and the customers.
- Achieve Credit KPI goals.
- Formal college/university education in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Adaptation to working in afternoon shift is required due to different time zones.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and willingness and ability to learn new tools (Oracle, Hyperion, …)
- Background in financial analysis, such as Profit & Loss statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow analyses
- Analytical and presentation skills.
- Negotiation skills
- Team work
- Work independantly
- Creativity, Innovation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proactive/action-oriented attitude
- Clear criminal records are required. Request for certificate will be processed by the company.
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.