Our client is a worlwide player in the bank sector, for which we look for a Senior C++ developer to their Budapest-based business services center.
- The scope of this work extends from the research into the mathematical derivation of the model, through the coding, testing, and documentation of the model for formal validation and approval, and finally to delivering the model both to the desktop and to Technology for incorporation into the Firm’s books and records systems.
- Working with the existing Market Data Infrastructure team to develop and support the Market Data Infrastructure
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team which will be an integral part of the global structure of the department and which will play a key role in the development of our core tools, processes and analytics over the coming years.
- This position offers an excellent environment in which to work alongside top professionals across these disciplines to get a broad understanding of the Markets business.
- Working on Relative Value projects which will involve a range of data administration activities such as back loading / correcting data in the historical database and bond reference database.
- The work will involve daily contact with the team in London and/or New York, plus considerable interaction with Traders, Sales and Quants.
- It is expected that the training for the role will require some travel to London for a few days at a time for the first 3-6 months.
- Relevant degree
- A minimum of 3 years development experience in a commercial environment and significant experience of developing in C++ with experience of Windows and Linux environments
- Experience of developing Multi-Threading applications and client-server architecture
- Experience of scripting languages such as Perl and Python.
- Good knowledge of Sybase / Oracle at the levels of writing stored procedures, efficient querying and updating of tables etc.
- Strong software engineering and data administration skills
- Good written and spoken English with good interpersonal skills.
- A key requirement for this role will be the ability to work effectively with people
- Great career opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Inspiring multinational environment