Senior C++/Quantitative Developer
Our client is a worlwide player in the bank sector, for which we look for a Senior C++ developer to their Budapest-based business services center.
- The scope of this work extends from the research into the mathematical derivation of the model, through the coding, testing, and documentation of the model for formal validation and approval, and finally to delivering the model both to the desktop and to Technology for incorporation into the Firm’s books and records systems.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team which will be an integral part of the global structure of the department and which will play a key role in the development of our core tools, processes and analytics over the coming years.
- The work will involve daily contact with the team in London , Houston, and Singapore
- This position offers an excellent environment in which to work alongside top professionals across these disciplines to get a broad understanding of the Markets business.
- Possible duties include working on Library regression testing framework, Release procedure enhancement, Firm-wide common infrastructure development in the commodities library, and Risk and Trading Tools Development.
- It is expected that the training for the role will require some travel to London for a few days at a time for the first 3-6 months.
- Relevant degree
- A minimum of 3 years development experience in a commercial environment and significant experience of developing in C++
- Experience of at least one scripting language with Python being the preferred choice
- Knowledge of continuous integration practices and test driven development methodologies
- Good written and spoken English with good interpersonal skills.
- A key requirement for this role will be the ability to work effectively with people
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján