Our client is a prestigious multinational company with worldwide presence, for which we look for
Senior Compliance Manager
to their Budapest-based business services center.
- Fulfill training, document, access, qualification and assurance management activities for a number of dedicated Clients.
- Be the first contact point for the team (2 people), distribute work within the team.
- Maintain and develop training strategy
- Make sure that broad requirements understood by the team and applicable in Service Provider Environment
- Ensure that compliance procedures are followed
- Identify compliance issues that requires follow-up; conduct or direct internal investigations of compliance issues
- Escalate issues in case of non-compliance
- Assess product, compliance and/or operational risks, develop risk management strategies
- Conduct periodic and ad-hoc internal reviews or audits
Required Experiences and Skills
- Bachelor degree and minimum 2-3 years relevant working experience in compliance and audit function
- Strong experience in conducting reviews
- Experience in project management
- Fluent English speaker
- Excellent in communication and details accuracy/ quality
- Great Team Player and passion for delivering a great customer and business service
- Very good knowledge of MS Office Applications and agile with complex and large volume data manipulations
What we offer
- Inspiring working teams- Continuous Improvement corporate culture
- Professional and career development programs, training and educational support
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Employee and Family Friendly Workplace – Opportunity to work from Home
If you are interested in the position above, please send your CV in MS Word format. Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!