We are looking for a new team member into our client international security team:
SENIOR COMPLIANCE ANALYST
The Senior Analyst will involve the collection, analysis of information and intelligence from a wide variety of public and non-public information sources to detect and report potential financial crime or other reputational and operational risks. The position will act with the regional businesses directly as well as support other businesses globally The Senior Analyst will interact with law enforcement, regulators or other industry groups and associations. The Global AML and Bribery team operates as an independent, in-house business partner to the company businesses, assisting them in meeting the strict demands of regulators for enhanced due diligence.
- Research and analysis of anti-bribery & corruption sensitive entities through commercial databases, media information and in-house databases.
- Report possible concerns such as criminal issues, indebtedness, regulatory or environmental breaches, bribery-related and money-laundering or ethical considerations.
- Manage a wide range of research techniques and to develop a range of discreet, external contacts in countries of relevance and create detailed investigative reports, presentations and, where needed, link charts or similar diagrams to record investigative actions, findings and analysis.
- Support of other security and investigative services teams or businesses requiring assistance or benefiting from access to information or capabilities of this position and proactive identification of new sources of information, research tools and investigative approaches.
- Development and maintenance of effective relationships between the program and local company businesses, the financial services industry, and other relevant bodies, such and law enforcement or regulatory agencies.
- Around 2-3 years of experience in similar cases such as in AML or bribery or due diligence analysis
- Experience in the regional market is a plus
- Demonstrated research and analysis experience, usage of large databases
- Demonstrated examples of innovation or continuous improvement in risk, or corporate security and investigative services area.
- Knowledge of data mining tools is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills in English
- Strong Microsoft Office skills