For our multinational client we're currently looking for a motivated C++ develope.
The team develop and deploy features and components for sales and trading desks across the globe, works on sales and trading systems deal with all infrastructure used by such trading systems like core order management frameworks, order managers, risk and limit validation systems.
This role is primarily focused on developing for the server side of the trading plant. We are looking for a hardcore, hands-on C++ developer who can quickly get accustomed to our frameworks and distributed environment. Exposure to trading systems would be preferable.
The role will offer challenging opportunities to develop business knowledge and technical skills.
- At least 3 years hands-on C++ programming experience
- Candidate should be comfortable with pointers, data structures and OOP
- Understanding of complex frameworks and distributed environments
- Applicants should be unix/linux leaning but candidates from a windows background who have worked on complex server side application code are also welcome
- Familiarity with full life-cycle software development in a team environment
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor's in Engineering, preferably Computer Science, from a top tier university
- 3-7 years of relevant experience