For our financial multinational client we are looking for a
Purpose of the job:
Our client is looking for C# developers for different teams, including:
- IT Credit team is providing solutions for controlling credit risk for counterparties, addressing internal and regulatory requirements.
- Credit Risk Trading Technology is providing a full cycle development of the software used by Credit Default Swap traders to trade, risk manage and see profit & loss.
- E-trading team delivers increased automation to the trading desks and expands electronic trading capabilities into new business areas.
- Design, build and maintain highly available web services with state-of-the-art technologies including Spring, Ajax/Flex, Hibernate, OR
- Develop and enhance in-house libraries and solutions used by other development teams worldwide
- Experience the full software development lifecycle from gathering specifications through automated integration testing to post-release performance monitoring
- Work with truly virtual teams across the globe Data-oriented requirements gathering with Subject Matter Experts
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, good understanding of computer science concepts
- 3+ years of hands-on C# development experience
- Strong fundamental technology skills (OO design, threading)
- Knowledge of NUnit, Design Patterns
- Experience with Web services technologies (XML, SOAP, XSD)
- Relevant experience in database programming
- Understanding how testing and documentation are integral to delivering high quality solutions
- Technical and curious nature: keen to dig beneath the surface to understand how things work, why they are a certain way and what the design trade-offs were
- Take the initiative to propose ideas and air concerns in order to take technical ownership to drive the areas they work on
- Desire to work with other bright, motivated people, contribute to technical discussions, and continue to learn
- Has a strong interest in learning about the business environment and working with multiple business users groups in different locations across the world Application Servers, Distributed cache such as EHCache, Spring Framework or any other SOA framework, Hibernate, Portals, Web Servers, FIX protocol, XML-RPC, Web Services and JMS.
What our Client offers:
- Competitive compensation package
- Provide a challenging, yet gratifying experience in designing and developing components and systems for use by thousands of other developers.