Our multinational client is a prestigious telecommunication company with worldwide presence, for which we look for a Senior Buyer to their Budapest based business services center.
- Possess and maintain excellent knowledge of the Telco Voice category within Europe including market dynamics, regulatory regimes, product life cycles and relevant technical aspects
- Negotiate appropriate commercial and contractual arrangements with suppliers
- Lead category, market research and negotiations to determine the appropriate approach to market, the optimum commercial models and supplier relationships
- Develop procurement plans to deliver maximum commercial advantage including sourcing, supplier selection, running RFP and/or non- competitive cost reduction exercises and application of appropriate procurement processes for voice services.
- Lead (Major) Bids and Sales activities regarding corporate customers and cost reduction initiatives for existing customer contracts.
- Lead or advice on regulatory negotiations to reduce voice costs where appropriate.
- Manage the supply base to ensure delivery against contractual and commercial commitments and “In Contract” supplier performance and ensure business benefit and cost reduction targets are achieved.
- University Degree in Business Administration, or related field.
- Have a valid EU work and residence permit.
- 5+ year’s professional experience with procuring
- Supply chain management and financial trade experience is essential
- Strong organization, negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and supportive attitude.
- Fluent English; verbal and written.
- Thinking out of the box and hands-on attitude.
- Keep focus on agreed priorities, effective working attitude, result driven, think win-win.
- the chance to work in a dynamic, multi-cultural organization
- company with stable background
- excellent professional environment
- good salary and benefits package