About the company
Our client is a prestigious multinational company with worldwide presence, for which we look for Senior Buyer to their Budapest- based business services center.
• To develop and maintain knowledge of product domain in which they operate including market dynamics and product life cycles.
• To work closely with internal business partners to understand their requirements,
• To develop procurement plans, include selection and application of appropriate procurement processes for a particular product and or service.
• To negotiate appropriate commercial and contractual arrangements with suppliers and for all products and services in their control, including loading information onto appropriate systems.
• To take personal ownership for utilization of contracts ensuring order channel strategy enables internal business partners to order items efficiently and contracts reflect customer requirements for their duration.
• Be responsible for analyzing demand history in combination with customer forecasts and other market intelligence to provide an accurate forecast of future demand.
• May have responsibility for managing and coaching team members/buyers.
• Relevant commercial skills and knowledge of procurement principles
• Licensed Buyer and expected to work towards professional qualification (CIPS or equivalent).
• Can demonstrate leadership skills and excellent relationship management skills.
• 3-5 years experience in procurement. Telecommunication and ICT equipment/services is an advantage.
• Fluent English is a must, any of the Balkan languages (Romanian, Serbian, Croatian) is an advantage
What we offer:
• Long- term career opportunity,
• Attractive salary and compensation package,
• Internationally oriented working environment in a strongly expanding company,
• Training and development possibilities.
If you are interested in the position above, please push the „Apply” button. Or send your CV in MS Word format to Szűts Judit E-mail cím megjelenítése. Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!
For further job offers please visit the Link megjelenítése website.