For our multinational client we are looking for an experienced
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
The Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting the company’s Continental European business and to improve operational effectiveness. He/she will do this by working very closely with account management teams, country leadership and support functions to ensure alignment and efficiency of key operational processes and infrastructure with business strategy and goals. This is a role in which there is a need to interact effectively with people at all levels and in all functions within the organization.
- Partner with account teams to execute all special projects and initiatives that are of high importance and/or aligned with the company’s overall business strategy and expansion.
- Support participation in CSS (Customer Satisfaction Survey), BES (Business effectiveness survey) and CRMA (Customer Relationship Management Assessment)
- Support profitability analysis and partner with the account teams to; support annual target setting process and support setup and organizationof the operations team
- Be responsible for internal process compliance for Continental Europe
- Deliver periodic reports for reviews around financial and non-financial metrics
- Coordinate with Financial Planning and Analysis teams to publish financial data for reviews
- Identify and help in resolution of process issues
- Partner with the country managers as required to support any periodic and ad-hoc analytical needs
- Drive analysis of key business performance metrics
- Deliver executive level reporting around all business metrics
- 5-10 years of professional experience in diverse work teams and client relationships.
- Business-related Master Degree; MBA is highly desired
- Flexibility – there will be trainings and business trips abroad
- Fluent Hungarian and English
- Analytical and project management skills
- Capability to analyse process requirements and drive continuous process improvement.
- Self-drive and initiative
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to supervise 1 or 2 other more junior associates and to work with a manager that is at a remote location
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV both in English to the address below.