For our prestigious multinational client we are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst for the following responsibilities:
- analyzing and planning business processes and managing IT support;
- being in contact with the customers, gathering information in 3rd level support flow;
- reviewing project documents in case of large projects for a smooth handover (BSP, User Guide etc.);
- participating in user/client training and UAT;
- explaining the business terms in support activities;
- analyzing and documenting the business/organizational requests of the customer in case of needing;
- providing a common understanding of the business requests;.
- designing the business parts of the solutions concerning the business and organizational situation;
- phasing the business requests concerning the feasibility with the available technical potential;
- keeping the business specifications actual during the whole product lifecycle duration;
- accompanying scope management during support development of the business specifications;
- designing the business parts of the solutions concerning the organizational and technical situation;
- recording business issues.
- Bachelor in the field of Informatics or equivalent IT professional experience,
- fluent English knowledge
- relevant experience as a Business Analyst in financial sector
- knowledge of organizational structure and workflow management,
- knowledge of production environment support and system topography,
- deep knowledge of incident related processes (SIM, Incident management, Problem management),
- deep knowledge of project and process management,
- knowledge of MS Office and sm-ART,
- analytical and structured way of thinking, with multitasking personality,
- flexibility, interpersonal skills and capacity for teamwork.