Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within aluminium manufacturing through our extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing businesses. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, with our headquarters located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of the global Sapa company, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to more than 100 locations where Sapa operates. With our more than 500+ employees in the Sapa Shared Services located in 20 countries we have one common goal; to provide the best services to our clients. Our Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár as Center of Excellence (Hungary), Pittsburgh (USA) and Jaipur (India).
We don’t consider ourselves a traditional Shared Services rather a dynamically growing organization where all finance and IT functions offer complex and highly value-added support to the operation of Sapa businesses. We welcome all our employees to become an essential element within Sapa’s culture so we can form the future together through global projects and culturally colorful teams.
We are hiring in the following position:
Senior Business Analyst – European FSS Migration
Sapa Financial Shared Services is rolling out services to additional European subsidiaries within Sapa Group. In parallel we are implementing SAP S/4 HANA ERP system.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Business Analyst. He/she will work in different European locations to assess current local finance & accounting processes, local organisation set-up and how these processes are reflected in the current legacy ERP system. After the assessment, he/she will identify gaps and propose way forward. The position requires extensive travelling (within Europe) up to 80% for 2-3 years.
- Assessment of local finance/accounting processes and reports: Accounts Payable,
- Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Local Accounting
- Process fit-gap analysis between legacy ERP system and S/4 HANA
- Propose solutions for existing gaps
- Review of current controls in place and propose improvement opportunities
- Collect best practices across European finance organization
- Identify opportunities for automation / robotics
- BSc / MSc Degree in Finance & Accounting or in Business Administration
- Min. of 5 yrs of experience of Finance & Accounting, can be Audit or Finance Solution Architect background
- Solid knowledge of at least one of the following ERP systems: SAP, Oracle, AX Dynamics
- Fluent English is a must (oral & written). German, French, Spanish is a plus
- Driving license is required
- The successful candidate can work independently, solution focused, assertive, quick learner and has great sense of ownership and able to work under tight project timelines.
- Knowledge of accounting in a manufacturing industry entity
- Experience in a Shared Service environment
- Knowledge of Sharepoint, JIRA and Blackline environments
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
For more information please visit our global website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling > Kontroller, Könyvelő, Pénzügyi auditor, Pénzügyi elemző, Pénzügyi ellenőr, Pénzügyi kontroller, Pénzügyi szakember
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|