Senior Broadcast System Engineer (HR7702840X)Hozzáadva: 2017.11.10.
The position’s main responsibility is to ensure the seamless operation of the Company’s special Broadcast Infrastructure focusing on Post Production and Playout/Transmission areas and leading the infrastructure upgrade and expansion projekts.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE NEW COLLEAGUE
- Coordinating and controlling Broadcast technology budget.
- Broadcast Capex purchasing related tasks (PO process, bidding, financial reporting) and managing technology operational expenses (PO process, financial reporting).
- Supporting the continuous daily operation of Post Production System (AVID), effective handling any technical issues or malfunctions in this area.
- Providing professional help and support to the Transmission Engineers, Creative Services and Operations team.
- System integration tasks and deployment of new special Broadcast technologies related to the following systems: Editing and Post Production infrastructure, Automation System, Video Servers, Encoding System, Channel Branding, Compliance Recording and Encoding systems.
- Teamwork in technology development of Broadcast AV solutions and IT systems, cooperating in planning, purchasing and installation related tasks.
- Broadcast Systems related documentation and change management tasks: creating and maintaining up-to-date drawings, documenting system procedures and changes.
NECESSARY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (IT, Technical).
At least 5 years of work experience in the following fields:
- Special Broadcast Technologies related support and operation.
- Broadcast system maintenance.
- Broadcast System integration and infrastructure design projects related experience.
- Strong IT background.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent English language skills.
TWO WAYS OF APPLICATION
If you are interested in this position, please Link megjelenítése, you can do it after a few clicks with your LinkedIn or Facebook profile as well. After registration you can apply for the job.
Candidates can apply without registration as well. Please send your CV to the following e-mail address: E-mail cím megjelenítése.Please paste the ID number (next to the title) of the job advertisement to the subject field of your e-mail. Without registartion, however, you cannot modify the data and follow the status of your application.