On behalf of our Partner, who is a leading global financial services company, providing broad range of financial products and services to its customers globally.
Senior Balance Sheet Accounting Analyst
- Ensure all Balance Sheet reconciliations across EMEA are done to a high standard in line with corporate guidelines and the laid down policy.
- Overall management of deliverables, compliance with all aspects of Risk & Control framework.
- Responsible for regular meetings with the team and ensure their goals & development plans are laid down with achievable milestones.
- Accurate reporting of the status of the reconciliations
- Communicating with Legal Entity Managers across multiple locations on the status of the reconciliations performed
- Escalating any account related issues to Regional Balance Sheet Control.
- University/College degree, specialized in Accounting/Finance
- 5+ years of experience in an accounting role
- Prior experience with reconciliation reporting tools and applications
- Experienced in project management and process improvements
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong Ms Office computer skills (especially Excel)
- Control focus / Risk awareness / Auditor approach
- Strong analytical background
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight reporting and project deadlines
- Influencing and relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good understanding of capital markets is a plus.